Browse, shop and read on below to see the UK’s most reputable brands and to discover everything you’ve ever wanted to know about CBD Oil 5% and it’s benefits. These quality CBD Oil products are all locally produced in the UK for the most part and you can get free and fast shipping throughout*
Showing all 12 results
CBD has been around for several years now, but its healthful properties are only now becoming known more fully, and it seems that the more research is conducted, the more health benefits are discovered. Many people are already using CBD oil to relieve chronic pain and discomfort, overcome insomnia, improve their appetites, and banish anxiety and tension. In addition, the FDA has endorsed the usage of CBD oil for the treatment of epilepsy, since extensive evidence indicates that it can reduce the severity and frequency of episodes.
In the coming years, it is likely that additional health benefits will be discovered, and that CBD oil will have an even greater application, but even if that doesn’t happen, it has proven to be very useful. Quite a few studies have been conducted already, and the consensus results of these studies show that CBD oil can often be quite effective in treating chronic pain and inflammation, as well as issues with sleeping and eating.
CBD is one of several cannabinoids or compounds, which can be extracted from the cannabis plant. For several years now, researchers have busily been looking into the possibility of therapeutic uses that CBD might have. CBD is a compound that is unlike its more well-known cannabinoid compound, THC, which is psychoactive in nature.
CBD itself has no psychoactive properties, so you will not get high when ingesting this compound. However, it is still a cannabinoid that reacts with the human body’s endocannabinoid system, and it influences receptors in the body to bring about various health improvements.
CBD is generally extracted from the hemp plant, which is slightly different from the marijuana plant because it contains very little THC. For that reason, hemp plants are entirely legal and used to produce CBD oil. Cannabis plants containing high levels of THC are legal in some states but not all, and do not provide the same health benefits that CBD oil does.
Most brands of CBD that you find on grocery store shelves and pharmacies will indicate the strength of the CBD and express it in milligrams or as a percentage. Look for either of these on the container where the ingredients are listed.
When a label says the container has 5% CBD in it, that means that of all the ingredients included in the container, 5% of them are actually CBD, while the other 95% is comprised of other ingredients, for instance, the carrier oil, terpenes, and other cannabinoids.
It’s really up to the manufacturer when it comes to which specific ingredients are included in 5% CBD oil, although you can count on 5% of those ingredients being actual CBD. The other 95% will include such substances as the carrier oil needed for bodily absorption, and usually some combination of amino acids, high-quality proteins, vitamins, linoleic acid, minerals, and Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
There are actually several ways you can ingest CBD oil, those being by chewing gummies or edibles, in capsule form, using a topical, vaping it, or applying a transdermal patch. However, the most popular method by far is to ingest it as a tincture, which is outlined in the paragraph below.
The dosage of CBD you can safely consume will depend on a number of factors, but in general, it’s best to err on the side of caution when you’re first starting out. Take a lower dosage than you think you really need and wait to feel what the impact on your body is. If you aren’t overwhelmed, you can increase the dosage gradually, until you find the correct dosage for your circumstances.
For most consumers, the amount of CBD you should take will depend on:
It may take a bit of trial and error before you arrive at the most appropriate dosage for your circumstances, but once you hit it, you’ll derive the maximum benefit from the CBD oil you’re ingesting.
Just like trying to determine how much CBD oil to take, the length of time it takes to kick in will be governed by several different factors. One of the most important factors is the form of ingestion you used, e.g. tincture, gummy, topical, etc. The sublingual method under the tongue allows for the most direct path to the bloodstream, so it will always work the fastest, usually within 30 minutes.
Other forms may take up to two hours before you notice the effects of CBD. Another factor that strongly influences how quickly you feel the effects is the strength of the CBD dosage you take. A 20% CBD dosage will be felt more quickly than a 5% dosage, for instance.
The best dosage for any CBD consumer to ingest is the dosage that achieves the desired results. Sometimes 5% CBD oil can be perfect for managing mild chronic pain and inflammation, but if your pain is more severe, it’s possible that you’ll need an oil that has a higher dosage of CBD. The best way to find out your ideal dosage is to experiment a bit, starting out on the low side, and gradually increasing the dosage until you begin to successfully manage your medical condition.
Many manufacturers of CBD oil enhance their products with additional terpenes that work closely with the cannabinoids found in the CBD itself. This adds extra strength to the healing process and delivers even more pain-reducing ingredients to those areas of the body that need it most.
Since CBD oil has become wildly popular because of its extensive health benefits, it’s only natural that grocery store shelves and pharmacies should be getting more and more crowded with new products. Consumer demand for CBD products is at a very high level, and that means makers of CBD oil are rushing to meet that demand. That makes it a little more difficult to find the right product for your condition. Here are some things you should be watching out for when shopping in the UK for a good CBD product.
Another thing to look out for when buying CBD oil at 5% is for the product to have undergone certified laboratory testing. This kind of lab testing ensures that the product will be of the highest quality. Full spectrum CBD oil contains all the original compounds from the hemp plant, with none of the useful things filtered out. Make sure there are only trace amounts of THC in the formula if there are any at all.
Also check the label to be sure that no pesticides, fertilizers, solvents, or chemicals were used in production. Lastly, make sure the label lists the ingredients and the strength of the CBD oil.
All of our CBD products are laboratory-tested, to ensure quality at every step of the production process. We make sure that there are no pesticides, chemicals, or solvents included in our products. You can count on products from Canna Union to be vegan-friendly, kosher-friendly, non-GMO, and completely organic.
In addition, we are committed to producing CBD products that are highly sustainable, all-natural, and free of all pesticides and fertilizers. All of our CBD is sourced from the most reputable growers in Europe, which makes our products consistently high-quality and reliable for all our loyal customers.
For many people suffering from some kind of mild medical condition, CBD 5% oil can be the perfect remedy. It is capable of delivering considerable relief from chronic pain and inflammation and helping to restore balance to your life again. If this sounds like something that could improve your quality of life, make sure to pay a visit to our online store and shop for the most effective CBD products to suit your needs.
Cunha J.M., Carlini E.A., Pereira A.E., et al. Chronic administration of cannabidiol to healthy volunteers and epileptic patients. Pharmacology. 1980; 21: 175-185 https://doi.org/10.1016/J.MAYOCP.2019.01.003
Rapin L., Gamaoun R., El Hage C., et al. Cannabidiol use and effectiveness: real-world evidence from a Canadian medical cannabis clinic. 2021; Journal of Cannabis Research. 19. https://doi.org/10.1186%2Fs42238-021-00078-w
Taylor, L., Gidal, B., Blakey, G. et al. A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose, Multiple Dose, and Food Effect Trial of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Highly Purified Cannabidiol in Healthy Subjects. CNS Drugs 32, 1053–1067 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40263-018-0578-5
Although several studies have shown CBD’s ability to help with several health concerns, it should be noted that we always encourage you to seek medical advice from licensed doctors before consuming CBD products.
In addition, while CBD skincare products are generally safe, ingested CBD products like edibles and oil may pose some side effects on a very small portion of the global user base. These can include but are not limited to fatigue, diarrhoea, change in appetite, and change in weight.